- Diploma in Financial Planning
- Qualified in Equity Release and Long Term Care Planning
Experience & Skills
- 11 years of experience in all core advice areas specialising in investment and pre-retirement
planning; near and post retirement planning and inheritance and general taxation planning.
- Works across all client areas, including private clients, SMEs, Accountants and Solicitors
- Has a network of specially selected experts to support your advice needs
- Club Secretary and player with Plaxtol CC in the Kent County Cricket Village League.
- Plays squash and enjoys spin and swimming at Sevenoaks Leisure Centre.
- Used to teach Business Studies and took a party of students to Tanzania, successfully climbed Mount Kilimanjaro.
“I was lucky enough to find Craig's details on the internet. Craig really goes the extra mile on all aspects of things, as well as providing sound, fulsome and timely guidance on financial products. There is no question as to whether I will seek Craig’s advice going forward and, from my experience, I would also recommend Craig without hesitation.”
Ben Raynor, Solicitor, London.
“I would highly recommend Craig and his team for their in-depth knowledge, professionalism and politeness in helping me secure my Life Insurance and Critical Illness Cover. It was swift and easy. I will continue to use CA Financial Services for all my financial decisions I need to make in the future.”
Christina Kitcatte, West Malling, Kent