We know how important your privacy is and we will do everything in our power to protect it. If we ask for your personal information, we promise to:
- Let you know why we need it
- Only ask for what we absolutely need
- Value the personal information you give to us and ensure we respect that trust
- Make sure no one has access to it that shouldn’t
- Only keep it for as long as we need it
- Not make it available for commercial use (including marketing) without your permission
- Abide by the law when it comes to handling personal information
- Consider privacy risks when we are planning to use or hold personal information in new ways, such as introducing new systems
- Provide appropriate training for staff who handle personal information
- Respond quickly and appropriately if personal information is not used or protected properly
In return, to help us keep your information reliable and up to date, we ask you to:
- Give us accurate information
- Tell us as soon as possible of any changes in your personal circumstances, such as a new address
We use Google Analytics, Google AdWords Conversion tracker, and other Google services that place cookies on a browser across the website. These cookies help us increase the website’s effectiveness for our visitors. These cookies are set and read by Google. To opt out of Google tracking, please visit this page (http://www.google.com/policies/technologies/ads/).
We use AdWords remarketing to market our sites across the web. We place a cookie on a browser, and then a 3rd party (Google) reads these cookies and may serve an ad on a 3rd party site. You may opt out of this ad serving on Google’s opt out page. If you are concerned about 3rd party cookies served by networks, you should also visit the Network Advertising Initiative opt-out page (http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/).